So it’s father’s day today which means I have an excuse to make some fancy smancy cupcakes. I made my dad some whisky cupcakes and I might have gotten a little tipsy from the bread and icing tasting while making them.
To make these you’ll need:
- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cocoa powder
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp koshier salt
mix all the ingredients above and put to the side. The put in 2 fresh eggs.
- put in a cup of buttermilk.
- half cup of freshly brewed strong coffee.
- half cup of any whiskey you have.
- and a half cup of vegetable oil.
Oh! pre-heat the oven to the degree you use when you bake. I think it’s 360 or something. then just bake those cupcakes! For the frosting you’ll need:
- 2 sticks of butter (room temp)
- 3tbsp of milk
- 2 tbsp of whiskey
- 2- whatever cups of confectioner sugar you want
- melted bittersweet chocolate (cooled)
Mix them up and you have your yummy icing!
So that’s how I made them. As you can see I got a bit more creative doing this than my other cupcakes! Happy Father’s Day to you guys!